Loading ...

MuSa VS Ekenas IF Fotboll, home win

Ngày đăng: 06-08-2020 Lượt xem: 42

Giá: Vui lòng gọi

Nơi rao: Toàn quốc

Người đăng kimtan2021 Ngày hết hạn 05-09-2020
Tình trạng Mới 100% Hình thức Cần bán

MuSa VS Ekenas IF Fotboll, home win

1. After 6 rounds, today's soccer tips MuSa got 3 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 5 of the Finland Ykkonen. In the last 20 games, MuSa got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

2. After 6 rounds, Ekenas IF Fotboll got 3 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 4 of the Finland Ykkonen. In the last 20 games, Ekenas IF Fotboll got 12 wins, 5 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

3. The handicap first odds of this game is MuSa 0.81-0-1.01.

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.81-2.5/3-0.99. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 11 matches, the home team got 6 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 54.55%; Draw win rate: 27.27%; Away win rate: 18.18%; Over odds win rate: 54.55%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Under odds win rate: 45.45%.

5. The 1x2 first free soccer tips daily odds combination of this game is 2.27-3.12-2.51.

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: MuSa(37.7%), Draw(26.3%), Ekenas IF Fotboll(36.0%)

MuSa VS Ekenas IF Fotboll, home win

 

 

 
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ tran kim tan
Địa chỉ hcm
Email haiyen20177@gmail.com
Điện thoại 0906881991
Liên hệ My status
Có thể bạn muốn xem
Đặt Tiệc Tại Nhà 24H 2 18-09-2020
Coventry City VS Queens Park Rangers (QPR) - England Championship Match Preview 36 18-09-2020
Giấy A4 Double A 70gsm Giá Rẻ Nhất 3 18-09-2020
Đê La Thành - cửa hàng đồ gỗ uy tín tại Hà Nội 3 18-09-2020
Timo Werner đã ra đi nên Hee-chan được Leipzig 1 18-09-2020
Cách Đặt Cược LMHT Tại Nhà Cái W88 3 18-09-2020
Ebiz - chuyên cung cấp giải pháp công nghệ hỗ trợ kinh doanh hiệu quả 5 18-09-2020
Mua micro không dây Shure UGX9II ở đâu uy tín? 3 18-09-2020
Hướng dẫn chơi W88 đơn giản nhất 4 18-09-2020
Quản lý mọi hoạt động nhà hàng thông minh hơn với phần mềm POS365 3 18-09-2020